The Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. By accessing and using the Site, you have indicated that you are at least 13 years old or older.
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
- When you access Teva Respiratory through a mobile network, your network or roaming provider's messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply. Downloading, installing or using certain features of the Site may be prohibited or restricted by your network provider and not all aspects of the Site may work with your network provider or device.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of Teva Respiratory and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks without the written permission of Teva Respiratory or such third party that may own the trademarks.
- Teva Respiratory has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- While Teva Respiratory uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Teva Respiratory makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Teva Respiratory shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user's own risk. Teva Respiratory assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing of the Site are at your own risk. Neither Teva Respiratory nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Teva Respiratory also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Teva Respiratory reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or block your access to the Site or to modify or remove any content from the Site at any time and without notice, for any reason.
- Teva Respiratory maintains the Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information about Teva Respiratory and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured for or sold by Teva Respiratory or products currently under development by Teva Respiratory, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on the Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of the Site should be aware that products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.
- The Site is intended only to provide information about ProAir® Digihaler®, AirDuo® Digihaler®, and ArmonAir® Digihaler® drug therapy. The Site was intended specifically for individuals who are U.S. residents. This content has not been approved for non-U.S. residents. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. The Site does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained through the Site is not exhaustive and does not cover all ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any healthcare-related questions, please call or see your physician or other healthcare provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
Attn: North America Privacy Officer
400 Interpace Parkway
Parsippany, NJ 07054
California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Effective Date: October 29, 2020
VISITORS TOARE URGED AND ADVISED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING ANY TREATMENT. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of health treatment.